Even as you continue to service your customers with newer and enhanced releases of your product, your teams must continue to support and maintain the previous versions while maximizing the revenue potential.
That is where Alliance can help. We are dedicated to performing these services for our clients. By leveraging our hybrid global presence and our best practices, we can do so safely, reliably, and cost effectively.
Today’s Tough Challenges
Our clients are challenged to deliver new and innovative products to an ever-changing market, while being hampered by:
- Product managers and customers wanting many new features
- Large businesses who cannot upgrade to the latest version
- Supporting new technology platforms
- Spending too much time supporting legacy products and large volumes of data
- Rising costs, scarce resources, time pressures, and eroding quality
- Maximizing the revenue and margins possible from the existing products
SLA-based complete end-to-end Product Life Cycle Maintenance Services, including:
- End-user and super-user support
- Triage, break/fix, and patch support
- Upgrades, technology refresh, and end-of-Life support
- Customer-specific enhancement requests / new feature support
- Quality assurance, customer satisfaction, and feedback support
- Build, install, and release support
Our Sustaining Engineering Services provide measurable results both short- and long-term. With a lower total cost of ownership, risk mitigation and greater resource balancing across their product portfolio, our clients see direct improvements on how they run their business. This results in higher quality products and greater customer satisfaction – keys to staying ahead of the competition and winning the game.